Friday, June 3, 2011

The Mass Transit Authority

I ride to work this morning armed with a nice smile and my mighty ukulele. The sun shines brightly. Its blessing omnipresent.

Riding public transport affords me the opportunity to have my cushion time on the road.  I can practice some chords and read Chaucer. We are an eclectic group: the affluent and downtrodden, blue and white collar, younger and older. I'm fortunate to be part of this community.

How is it I'm fortunate enough to be at exactly the right place and time to witness this beauty? The Universe is set up for this abundance. Trees don't strain against their lives. Fish don't take Prosac. They simply accept their Universal road and exist fully in life.

But humanity has the capacity to adapt.

We can choose whether we will simply exist or whether we will prosper. We can place one foot in front of the other down the Path.

Let's go!





No comments:

Post a Comment