Friday, June 10, 2011

The car-free life...

A rather odd woman talked to me for ten minutes before realized we were having a conversation. She didn't seem to mind that I had contributioned absolutely nothing to the conversation.  And people say you have to move to the big city to have people this odd.

And yes I do realize how much I fit into this crown of bus passengers.

There's a woman which could be Dolly Parton's older sister praying for the souls of the seat mates and speaking in tongues. Oh my buttered biscuits! I'm surprised she didn't break out a hymnal.

But her deep faith I must respect despite how the next election cycle will probably go.

If Obama is C arter in the sequel, the next President (a Republican -- because there's no way Obama's getting another shot) will be Reagan's clone

and I wouldn't want to go down that road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment