Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome to Adorkable Zen !!

I just restarted a voicemail daily inspiration service and really wanted to have a place online to allow people to further reflect upon what I've said.  I'm not claiming to be some sort of guru, but after going through a real rough patch, I made a conscious decision to stay positive.  It's proven worthwhile to say the least.  

Three times a week I'll post the same inspirational message I've sent out to my voicemail list.  You are always welcome to leave comments.  Discussion is encouraged.

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SUCH A FAKE. AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU ONLY HAVE TWO KIDS, DON'T LEAVE OUT THAT POOR GIRL IN CA, ASSHOLE.

    IF YOUR COWORKERS KNEW HOW MUCH OF A SLOB YOU REALLY ARE AND WHAT A SORE LOSER, TOO...

    NAMASTE IS ONLY A WORD FOR YOU. IT MEANS SOMETHING TO THOSE WITH HONOR, TRUTH, AND INNER STRENGTH.

    YOUR HATRED OF YOUR DAD RUNS TOO DEEP TO HIDE FROM OTHERS. NO EXTRA READINGS OF MR. KATAPAT WILL REMOVE THAT ANGER. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY REREADING SOME OTHER BOOKS TO QUELL THAT ANGER. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE JEREMY DOUGLASS LEE.

    KEEP UP THE CHESS LESSONS, THAT IS ALWAYS A WINNER AT SCHOOLS FOR AT RISK STUDENTS. YEP!

    ReplyDelete